Friday 8 July 2011

Taking note of Pushnote

Been thinking about Pushnote, and how by not exploring it I was leaving part of Thing 4's assignment undone, so this morning I took the plunge and installed Chrome.  From there it was a very simple matter to sign up for Pushnote, and then I went off to leave a comment on a website.  That was quite fun, especially as I was the first one to comment on that site.  Next I went searching other websites to see how other Pushnote users were using the feature, with the consequence that I discovered even more things I need to work out!  The FAQs on the Pushnote site are a little on the sparse side, but as I am a great believer in "learning by doing" I guess I'll eventually find out the green up and red down arrows signify, and the + figure.
Will it be useful?  Only time will tell, but at least we're in on it now.  Thanks CPD23 Things.

1 comment:

  1. Well done for taking the plunge and going for it. I think I'm going to have to look at Pushnote at home (I won't be able to use it at work) and I feel as if I've just given up and not really given it a chance. Watch this space!

    ReplyDelete