Thursday 5 July 2012

Google Docs

While I had used Google Docs for a few of my own files, I was keen to explore the sharing side of this feature.  This lesson was also a good opportunity to have an in-depth look at Google Docs.  Previously I'd just gone in, done what I needed to do, and left again.
I was very impressed with how easy it was to upload and download files.  I found the cutting and pasting method to be much more cumbersome, but good to know it can be done that way.
Sharing documents looks to be very intuitive, and I look forward to using this function in a practical way.
I thought the range of templates on offer was extensive, and again could be potentially useful in the future.
I see that Google Documents will soon be upgraded to Google Drive, so will be interesting to see what improvements that upgrade brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment